Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Greener than Green

While doing this post, I am currently singing the song Bluer than Blue, can you imagine that and sing with me? LOL. Okay. These past few weeks, I have been so busy with my masters degree and the deadlines and papers are just killing me. But by God's grace and guidance, I am surviving this course and still in the process of change.

Sometimes we just need to have a time to rest and to relax. What I really like about my school now (will be posting about that soon) is the ambiance of it is so relaxing because it is environmental friendly, there are trees, river, and it is so peaceful. The place is very different from my undergraduate school because it is in Manila and you know how Manila looks now. 

When I was in college, my motto was "I need to pass my subjects whatever score I will have, the important is I need to pass". And now that I'm in a different level, that motto is definitely will not work now. But I believe that God allows things to happen because of His purpose to our lives.

"And we know that all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." How sweet, isn't? 

All we need to do is to LOVE God, and all things will work for good.

Have time to rest, appreciate nature, and Love God.

Back to my outfit, I am wearing this comfortable dress by Monster Closet and a wedge from The Little Things She Needs which is very comfortable.


Hope you enjoyed!


Romans 8:28



.lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment