Saturday, July 21, 2012

Godmother - ing

When I was a kid I really envy my sister because some children in our church call her "ninang" and I wanted also to be called "ninang". So years passed...I got one. My first godchild was the son of my tito,then next, next and next. So now I have 7 god children, 2 girls and 5 boys. :) And this coming July 22,2012 Sunday, I'll be attending 2 dedications! And I am so excited! :) 1 boy and 1 girl. Well for me becoming ninang to these kids is very important to me. Behind a "ninang" is being the second parent to these kids that's why it is always my honor to be a ninang. :) 
 Ryry. I really miss this girl :( so much.

Yanyan. :)

These two kulits. Kenzo and Lance. Kenzo is my churchmate's son and Lance is my nephew. :)

Kael :) son of closest friend at church :) 

Here are my closest. <3

So here's some of the pictures of my godchildren. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment