Saturday, July 21, 2012

Manila Ocean Park

Treated the kids at Manila Ocean Park with cousins and my mother. It was my first time to go to Ocean Park and I really enjoyed it! Manila Ocean Park is the best place for family and friends. The kids will surely enjoy their stay! And of course,for us also who are young at heart. :) So here are some pics of our adventure.



My mom with Lance, my nephew.


 My favorite part, the Jellies! When you get inside,seems like you are in a different world,promise! I really love the classical music and the ambiance combines. A must try! 


 And meet...uhmmm...oh my. I forgot her name! But she really is very active compare to the male sea lion. :
Good thing I have my scarf to protect me from the sun, because the Sea Lion show starts at 4pm in the afternoon, so what do you expect? Hello Mr. Sun! (please dont mind my arms, I know its big.hihi)

So let's talk about my outfit. I decided to wear pink pleated skirt from Landmark Trinoma and a white top from Mango and sandals from People are People. Landmark has all the clothes you want that has a cheap price. Fashionably cheap,right? So visit your nearest Landmark and shop til' you drop! 
Scarf by Sm accessories 





Just a friendly reminder from my two angels :)

I hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment