Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cinemalaya Congress 2012

Last July 24 and 25, 2012, together with my classmates, we attended this Cinemalaya Congress and this congress helped me to appreciate more our local films.



The congress was filled with intelligent speakers and they really helped us understand and differentiate "Indie Films" from "Mainstream". 

Problems where raised regarding on how can we make "Indie Films" be promoted more or how can they be viewed by everybody.









Jhuz :)

James <3

Wore this cute top from Forever 21 Megamall plus my fave sandals. Comfy clothes ftw! :)




Brought my knitted cardigan from Kamiseta because my top is sheer and it is really cold inside the theater.

I really learned a lot from this congress. I can help our Local films through promoting and supporting them. You guys have no idea how awesomeness our local films have!

So that's all, thank you! hihi.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment