Sunday, August 26, 2012

happy rainy night

My family and I celebrated our parents anniversary at Old Vine Eastwood. Even though it was raining hard, still we left the house. 
And to make the story short, we got stranded. HAHA.
We've waited for an hour at UCC coffee still at Eastwood because we're thinking of checking-in or will go home and wait for the flood to subside.


My brother-in-law was contacting all of his friends and asking about the places that are flooded.
We decided to go home. HAHA and got stranded in Marikina, the flood was not that too high but my brother's car can't make it.HAHA so we stopped at this gasoline station and stayed for a while and then... 


we got home at around 2am or something, I was just so tired and sleepy that I didn't noticed the time.

Let's talk about my outfit.hihi. I just have so many stories to tell about this night. 

I just wore a pair of jeans, brown loose top and finished it with blazer. I really don't have enough time to dress because when I got home from school, mama was ready to go.She thought that they'll be just meeting me up at Eastwood. 


That's all.Thank you! :)

Blazer by Forever21, Top by Wild Stuffs, Wedge by Celine, Envelope bag by Secosana, Belt and Jeans by H&M, Ring from James :)


love.love.love.





No comments:

Post a Comment