Friday, August 10, 2012

LTS for the last time...

We had our annual Leadership Training Seminar (LTS) and though I got disappointed because I was expecting that there will be games on the second day still I enjoyed this seminar.


4th year Student Leaders



with my gorgeous co- Student Leaders :)


Pledge-ing :)

 Our fist speaker :)


Here's a closer look of my outfit. No outfit shot  because my photographer was too busy at that time :) 


the brighter side

the darker side.

I was like so haggard on these pics.SORRY :) hihi. No time ti brush my hair and retouch or what. I also forgot to take my id off! forgive me :)


I have this black cardigan from my friend because the back of the top is low and James is not comfortable about it. hihi.

(top Forever21, pants SM Department Store )

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading! :)


Leadership is a choice. And I choose to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment