Friday, November 9, 2012

Flower Power Down There

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3943604/?claim=re422gmr7qx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

What to wear on a fieldtrip? Ofcourse your most comfy wear plus your sunnies and you are ready to go! 

Considering the bipolar weather here in the Philippines, you really need to plan what you will wear or else your photos will be dumped. You know what I am talking about, haggard looks because of your sweaty feeling, spots on your clothes and everything. That is why I wore my fav black shorts from Next and floral sheer top with a fascinating detail on it from James and certainly my chucks.


It was extremely hot at that time and James took this from his lens while Im looking up in to the sky. We had our outfit shots done at around 1pm and it was not a good decision but we had fun because every post, I ran to his place. Well, I don't wanna have my sun bathing in an amusement park! :)








A semi- stolen shot. HAHA! I really love the detail of this top because it makes this item unique and interesting.


After our EK Trip , we had our dinner and everything at Nuvali and we had so much! Isn't obvious on this picture? :) 


Floral Sheer Top from James , Black shorts Next Jeans .


lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment