Monday, May 6, 2013

Goodbye Student Life

AB Mass Communication major in Broadcasting with 18 units of Education major in English.

I really thank God for giving me parents who didn't push me to any where  they want, I mean, when I graduated from highschool, they let me choose on what course I want, no pressures.
Our graduation ceremony was held at Manila Hotel last April 2013.






Hello professional world! I opted to wear a dress where I can look professional and sophisticated. I took a break to some girly teeny dresses and hello to more sophisticated look.





After my graduation, we had a simple lunch with family then in the evening we had a mini thanksgiving party with some relatives, churchmates and friends.



























White Lace Dress worn as top FF4L Boutique Skirt Forever 21


"We don't stop going to school when we graduate" Carol Burnett

Because the world will keep on teaching us things that we still don't know, so love life and be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment