Thursday, July 12, 2012

2 in 1


These two people are both my best friend yet my enemies! That is why I called this blog 2 in 1.
They now my weaknesses and they now my strengths. They love and yet they hate me. These are my siblings. Hate them and I'll throw some poopies on your face. Just kiddin'!
Attended our church mate's wedding at Dusit Hotel Makati. 
Kenzo and Lance both are my handsome godchildren :) 
Lance with his mom doing his "pogi shot"
For this event, guests were asked to sneakers. So here's my look on that night. :)

Im wearing dress from St. Francis Square. Check out their boutiques! They are really fashionably affordable! Especially on shoes and foot wears! St. Francis Square is located at the front of SM Megamall.

Chucks, bag from Secosana and to top it off a perfect black blazer from Forever21.


How do I look? :)


photos courtesy of James :)



No comments:

Post a Comment