Monday, August 26, 2013

Beauty Secrets

Every Monday, I really make sure that I will have a break from wearing make ups. Even if we will go somewhere, I will just have my favorite lippiy color from Revlon. Last Monday, we celebrated my sister's birthday despite of heavy rains and floods but praise be to the Lord that we were safe that night. We ate at Zao Vietnamese Restaurant and I really enjoyed their coffee!I remembered the coffee we had when we are in Singapore and it was really good.

This coffee has a sweet milk under and when the filter is done with its job and ready to stirrrrr!
The coffee looks good, right? It looks interesting. Let me relate it to myself and if you can relate, please comment or email me, okay? I would love to hear from you.

These past few months, I've been praying for a certain concern and I thank God because He is really teaching me to wait and be faithful to Him.


I look like I'm sick whenever I don't have make up. My under eyes are dark, my skin is not smooth, my brows are everywhere and my cheeks are not blushed. My biggest challenge for me is my eyes. I really have biiigg eyebags. Especially when I have my allergy, it is like I'm wearing a huge luggage bag. I have concealers and everything to make eyes look good. 

Philippians 2:4 NIV, teaches me how to stop looking at myself and start looking to others. Having a lovely eyes is not bounded in the outer appearance of your eyes but on what your eyes is looking. Start to look at the good side of other people. We might not know that in little things like that, we can brighten someone's day. 

I believe that doing this simple act, no make up or any accessory can can make our eyes more lovely than ever.



(Lace dress from FF4L Boutique, Denim jacket from Fashion Police Closet, Sandals from Solemate)

No comments:

Post a Comment