Monday, September 2, 2013

Love in the Darkness

Since I was a child, whenever I hear the story of Joseph, all I know is that he interpreted the dream and he was sold by his brother because of jealousy but at the end they met each other and the end. Thats it! But when I started reading the Book of Genesis, I have learned something new about Joseph's life.

Genesis 50:20 NIV. "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." 

Joseph was sold by his brothers,been separated with father, went to jail because of wrong accusation but Joseph still acknowledge the works of God through those trials and hardships he experienced.

God works in mysterious ways and also in different exciting ways! Agree? You better agree! And I believe that He is also working on our lives, everyday. All we need to do is to seek the Love of God so we can see the love in the darkness.

I believe that everyone of us  have 'darkness' in our lives but God intended it for good. 

EXPERIENCE LOVE.SHARE LOVE.




                       Top from H&M

           Smile and enjoy God's love. 


                       love.love.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment