Wednesday, September 18, 2013

OBEDIENCE

Matthew 10:39
"Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

"...whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Obedience. The Lord taught me this word and how important this word. The important is not losing your life and all of your possessions but turning your focus away from those possessions. This world is so inviting that we forget this word (OBEDIENCE). 

It is like you are committing into a relationship that is everlasting, perfect, pure and contended. Everyday, I always pray and surrender everything to Him. It is so hard to face the day using your own strength, it is draining. In my past life, I have been using my own strength, knowledge and skills. When you look at my life, I look like I am obeying God but...no. I have been on clinging on my own life and keep doing things without quality and sense. 

Let us always remind ourselves with this word. Obedience.
It will be hard at fist but the process and the journey of obeying God is worth it.
Personally, I am enjoying it. It is hard, everyday I feel tired but the Lord will always be my strength.

OBEY.OBEY.OBEY



Terno-ing mode with my sister. Check out her blog! The Queen Says It All
The shirt that we are wearing are for sale for only 250 pesos. We are selling this as our fundraising for our upcoming summer camp on May 2014. We have other designs but this one is our favorite and best seller. :) 







OBEY.


Hope you enjoyed!




.lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment