Thursday, September 19, 2013

Silver and Gold


James 1:2-3
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."

How can you make it a pure joy when your trials in life is the things that give sadness to your life? Accepting the challenge of God and accepting the process of change into your life requires discipline. We were not perfect and we admit that. We disobeyed God and we will reap the consequences of every sin we committed. Like what Hebrews 12:7-8 said, we are God's children and He is disciplining us because He loves us. Our parents also discipline us because we need to learn something and because they also loves us. Being in the journey of change and fire and cold? Expect the unexpected. It will not be a smooth journey but a rough one. All we have to do is to do what 1 Timothy 6: 12 says. There are so many people around us who are so excited to see us finish this fight, win this battle and to see us growing in faith. We just need to be STILL and be STRONG.

The Lord is teaching me and making me realize that I am weak and will never be strong if I will rely on my own. He is teaching me to rely and to use His strength that is limitless and everlasting. 
Like silver and gold, they went to so many processes, that is why they are so precious to anyone. Just like me, you and everyone, we will not see our worth if we are not placed in fire, cold, carvings and everything. After all those processes we will also be like silver and gold to His sight because the Lord has invested to us so much that all we need to do is to endure every process that we experience. Our worth is seen to Jesus Christ only. 



Think of the people that you think will make you happy and smile. Be with the people of encouragements.



I suddenly remember my little me :( I miss her so much. :( Oh well, we will see each other SOON. :)



Hope you enjoyed!






.lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment